Day 2 Accomplishments and Observations
- Bathroom Carpet Removed
- Small Bedroom Walk-In-Closet Dismantled
- Small Bedroom Carpet Removed
- Decided to work with the Closet in the Big Bedroom (Removed the shelf and started on getting rid of the old nails. Most of the nails were from the outside in. Used my handy dremel tool to cut them off.
- Primed the windows and door trim in the Main Bedroom
- Painted the ceiling in the Big Bedroom (Went with Flat White) Looks oh so much better
- Replaced wall corner trim with Drywall tape and Joint Compound in the Main Bedroom
- 14 Estimated Hours Worked
- A crowbar in hand makes me feel grand.