- Install Closet Door Curtain
Door Trim Partition for Hot Water Tank
- Replace Electrical Outlet and Cover
- Install Back-splash
- Replace Laminate on Counter tops
Partition for Laundry Center Door Transition to Porch
- Remove Old Cabinets
- Fix Ceiling
- Clean Windows, Walls and Floor
- Fix Screen Door
- Paint Floor
- Window Treatments ????
- Fix Concrete Step
- Paint Rod iron Black
- Paint Concrete Stoop Pad and Steps
- Front Flower Beds (Edging, Mulch, Plants)
- Edge Driveway
- Add Gravel
- House Number (Stoop Gable, Mailbox)
- Touch Up Front Windows (Clean/Paint)
- On going - Mow/Trim Lawn
I hope to have the kitchen completed by the end of June. 30 days sounds like a lot of time but I am returning back to a normal life and plan on only working an evening or two through the week and Sunday after church on the weekends.
I have other interest other than remodeling that I have put on hold while I concentrate on getting the little house ready for my son. I will start back to running three day's a week in June and then pick it up a notch starting in July as I start training for my second 1/2 marathon. Not to mention all the DIY projects that have been stacking up at my own house.
So far it has been fun and quite the learning experience. I am looking forward to tackling the outside and hopefully improve our curb appeal.