Without going into too much detail our closing has been even more derailed / delayed as we have to wait on a response from the state concerning a Medicaid issue with clearing the deed. Just when I thought we were close to closing we get even farther behind. I am beginning to think it was just not meant to be. I am not anticipating a quick response so who knows when and if we will ever close. After the 26 of February we will have to refile for the loan with the bank. It's got to the point where it has become a sore subject and no one wants to discuss it. With having already invested this much we have no choice but to try and ride it out.