Monday, June 17, 2013

KITCHEN CABINETS DONE

I apologize in advance for not having more or better pictures. I just have not had time. but all the doors are painted and hung and it looks better than I had hoped. The new paint and hardware really made a big difference.

I am going to do an updated room by room soon and will post the kitchen pics then.

Now it is on to the counter tops. We decided to go with re-laminating them. The original plan was just to laminate over the existing counter top. That plan sunk when I discovered that the little metal trim that followed the back of the counter top could not be removed without removing the old counter top. UGH.

So all the old laminate has been removed that can be removed without taking out the sink.  And yes my Main-Man-Stanley was hard at work getting up that old and worn laminate.

No comments:

Post a Comment