Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Occupied Remodel Revistied

When we first started this little project, my son Tony was going to move in as soon as we got the bathroom functional. He moved in with us instead and waited until we were a little further along in the process. That was in April.

Since then I have learned to appreciate working in an un-occupied environment versus working in one while occupied.   It’s not bad but I miss the freedom of coming and going as I please and not worrying about any messes.  Not to mention the added factor of having to work around furniture and personal belongings.

Having my son as a tenant has given me a little more freedom than if I was just renting to a stranger. It would be a lot more difficult to finish this remodel  if I were renting to a non-family-member.

No comments:

Post a Comment