Thursday, March 28, 2013

This Weekend Goals

BATHROOM, BATHROOM, BATHROOM -- It simply has to be functional come Monday. Unfortunately I am still not sure what to do about the window. Do I repair, replace, make do..... There is a lot to do in this little room -- Add a surround to the Bath and Shower, Replace the old shower head stem and new shower head. The surround will not cover the whole wall so that will have to be laminated / Painted. This goes the same for the ceiling above the tube/shower area. The Tube is an absolute mess and is in need of a thorough cleaning. There still is no medicine cabinet, and light. I am still hoping to somehow figure out how to add a ceiling vent/light. This is going to push my electrical skills to the limit for sure. The trim needs installed and the toilet still leaks. I may have to throw in the towel on the toilet leak and call a plumber. And of course at some point in time it would be nice to have something hiding my wonderful ole hot-water-tank.

And as if that was not enough lets add Living Room Painted, Floored and Trimmed. Oh wait there's more -- The main bedroom still needs flooring, trim and the electric baseboard heater moved.

Gee that's not too much to ask is it......I can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment