Monday, May 13, 2013

Closet / Corner Make-Over

From This


To This


To The Finished Product


We debated on whether to keep the small built in closet that was left after removing the walk in portion. Finally we decided it had to go. I had to patch the walls and ceiling. Luckily I was able to buy the ceiling tile I needed by the square. I only wasted two tiles in my learning of installing/patching false ceilings. I just used left over dry-wall and paneling to fix the walls.

You have to wonder what were they thinking with that GREEN? One other interesting note -- the paneling you see peeking out from underneath is the original wall covering and it was made of corrugated cardboard.

The blue walls pictured here are really darker than shown. My camera phone does not always render the truest of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment